Plusoptix vision screening devices deliver proven accuracy and reliability. Since 2007, they have been validated by a long list of published, peer-reviewed studies.
Users of the vision screening device:
Both of these devices are completely automated, can delegate this to your staff, takes less than a sec. It’s a huge time saver, it’s good medicine because its objective… the children cannot cheat, and there is less room for human error. The software will track if all the prerequisites are met before providing a result to make sure it is accurate.
Vision Screener Support
Our proven technology is non-invasive and easy-to-use
From 3 - 3.3ft away it can accurately screen children starting at six months, all the way to 25 years of age.
In less than one second, Plusoptix vision screeners detect common vision disorders including:
- Vision disorders are the most prevalent disabling conditions in children.
- Approximately 10% of elementary students have vision impairments and about 12.1 million school-aged children in the United States.
- Undetected vision problems affect physical ability to learn and can cause self-esteem issues. Kids are not likely to let anyone know that they are having vision issues while reading or seeing the board in class.
- Less than 21% of preschool-aged children have their vision screened
- 80% of what a child learns is visually acquired